Cat Project - Fun?

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu Oct 6 12:36:05 EDT 2005

Hi John,

This is a great idea.  For example, I read Ms. Dobson based on Scot's recommendation as a fun book, and was very glad he passed along the suggestion to me.  It really was a hoot, as advertised.

I see two things here: a 'fun' category, and a recommended reading list.  Maybe they are the same, but maybe not.

I was planning on having a Five Best and Five Worst titles section on the Collector's site, so each collector could indicate their most favorites and least favorites.  The former would be the Recommended List.  I guess the latter is the Avoid List.

If Scot balks at the 'fun' category, I would be happy to set that up on the Collector site.  Folks could enter it online, and modify later if they read a 'funner' one.

Scot, what do you think?

ron