Cat Project - Fun?

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Thu Oct 6 10:53:05 EDT 2005

Hi ModLib,

As the classification project develops, I am wondering if it would be
appropriate to generate one more topical list, ML titles that are
actually fun to read.

Granted the ML has many serious, literary, intellectual titles, and
toting about a copy of Nietzsche or Melville may appeal to those
with intellectual goals front and foremost.

But what if you are heading off for a vacation at the beach, and
could take one fun and engaging read from the ML list?

Kamins would have to OK this for Dogeared, of course.  I suggest
limiting the titles to one per person.

I can think of 5 or 6 titles, but my choice would be Forester's
"African Queen" (102.3).

John K.