Cat Project: titles for humor, travel

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 2 11:48:57 EDT 2005

On Oct 2, 2005, at 3:23 AM, Cottonwood Books wrote:

> PG Wodehouse could be added to Humor, even though he's British ;).

Well, if we go that route (which is fine with me), we need to list
all the humor titles; What are they? Zuleika Dobson, Pickwick Papers,
My War with the United States....

> I also want to 2nd the Travel genre, although this could be
> difficult to delineate.  Would we include fiction or only non-
> fiction?  Would these be physical journeys only?

What are the titles in each category? For fiction, there's Gulliver's
Travels, Homer's Ulysses and...   For non-fiction there's Oregon
Trail and Travels of Marco Polo and...

Specific, people. Specifics!!!!    :-D