HEY, SCOTT, JUST TOOK A LOOK AT YOUR LATEST ...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Oct 1 15:08:28 EDT 2005

On Oct 1, 2005, at 11:52 AM, John wrote:

> .. project.  I was entering books into my inventory and had an
> issue with.
> Selected Writings of Thomas De Quincey.  Thought I would see how
> you classed
> it, and discovered one can drill down from a genre to titles, but
> one cannot
> start with a title to find it's genre.  Am I incorrect?

You can use your browser's Search command and enter "Quincey" and get
right to the listing. But I don't spell out the title as "Selected
Writings of Thomas De Quincey" but just as "Selected Writings."

Hmm. I probably should expand those brief titles, huh? Likely a good
idea for folks doing your kind of search.  Is this what you mean?

> I scanned the grouping, and found De Quincey, as the last item in
> Literary
> Anthologies.  Should it have been higher in alphabetical order?

I don't think so. I alphabetized it as "Quincey."

> Good work, as usual.

Thanks!