HEY, SCOTT, JUST TOOK A LOOK AT YOUR LATEST ...

John jwol at fast.net
Sat Oct 1 14:52:38 EDT 2005

... project.  I was entering books into my inventory and had an issue with
Selected Writings of Thomas De Quincey.  Thought I would see how you classed
it, and discovered one can drill down from a genre to titles, but one cannot
start with a title to find it's genre.  Am I incorrect?

I scanned the grouping, and found De Quincey, as the last item in Literary
Anthologies.  Should it have been higher in alphabetical order?

Good work, as usual.

John Wolansky