Gulliver's Travels (was: Classification project: The Problem of Assignment)

david smith chozenbooks at msn.com
Sat Oct 1 00:09:45 EDT 2005

I would like to know if the Modern Library price guide which you discretely posted the other day is still available, asking for offers from anyone interested.

Thank you very much.  David Smith/Chozen Books.

NOTE:  Visit our website at www.chozenbooks.com<http://www.chozenbooks.com/> to subscribe for occasional email newsletters and enjoy considerable savings.  Currently - "Summer Reading Sale" gives you a discount of 30% through 30 September 2005, and a special on shipping charges (complimentary or reduced, see home page at site for details).  For your convenience we accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Pro-Pay, GreenZap, Personal Checks and Money Order.

David R. Smith
CHOZEN BOOKS
550 S. Calle Encilia
Palm Springs, CA  92264-7432