ML Amenities Reading List Now Available

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Tue Nov 29 12:09:48 EST 2005

ModLib Group,

The recommended ML reading list feature is now up and running at ML Amenities.  If you have some favorite ML titles that you think others would enjoy, I am sure others would appreciate the recommendation.  Just login at www.mlcollect.com and select the Reading List link from the left panel.  Or, if you are looking for that next title to pull off the shelf, browse through the Reading List genre categories and see the recommendations (no login needed).

My most recent ML reads have been recommendations from Scot K., John K., and Bill D.  I have enjoyed all of them.

ron