Odd #7 Binding?

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Sat Nov 26 19:11:21 EST 2005

Thanks Barry.  I'll add your answer to the bindery page on ML Amenities.

I didn't notice a white border on the end papers, but I'll look again.  Henry's guide does mention the Lost Weekend, so I was aware of that one, but not Portrait of a Lady.  Scot, should these be added to the guide update page when found?

ron