DISCREPENCY FOR SIX PLAYS HELLMAN 223.2

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Nov 19 11:40:36 EST 2005

On Nov 17, 2005, at 6:33 AM, John wrote:

> Scott, not sure if the corrections portion of Dogeared is still
> suspended,
> so I will post here for other interested collectors.  I just
> noticed a 1st
> of Hellman's Six plays offered on eBay showing 393 titles as the first
> dating it to fall 1960.  The dating pointers seem correct; given
> this is one
> of those ML's sans FMLE on the copyright page.  The Dogeared
> corrections
> added 408 titles for the first, given the 2000 guide had no total
> titles
> give.  Anyone else have thoughts or definitive information?
Hi John,

The only part of the Guide Corrections page that is suspended is the
updates to the dust jacket design section. All other sections are
operational. I'll add your change today. (I would have done it when
you first sent it, but I've had this pesky money-making/day-job thing
interfering with my Dogeared work.)

  Thanks for posting it.

"He not busy being born is busy dying." -- Bob Dylan