DISCREPENCY FOR SIX PLAYS HELLMAN 223.2

John jwol at fast.net
Thu Nov 17 09:33:31 EST 2005

Scott, not sure if the corrections portion of Dogeared is still suspended,
so I will post here for other interested collectors.  I just noticed a 1st
of Hellman's Six plays offered on eBay showing 393 titles as the first
dating it to fall 1960.  The dating pointers seem correct; given this is one
of those ML's sans FMLE on the copyright page.  The Dogeared corrections
added 408 titles for the first, given the 2000 guide had no total titles
give.  Anyone else have thoughts or definitive information?

John Wolansky
JWOL900L on eBay
jwol at fast.net