Fwd: IDENTIFYING G85.1 GREAT AGES AND IDEAS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE FIRST, PLEASE

John jwol at fast.net
Tue Nov 15 12:34:42 EST 2005

Thanks for the response.  Now, my copy excludes Erasmus and Pasternak but
includes Hershey and Great Ages, but, it has no total at the top of the
inverse.  Am I mistakenly thinking there were only two issues of DJ's every
year, in the spring and the fall?  Where does my jacket with no total, or
even reference to other titles, fit in?

John Wolansky