Fwd: IDENTIFYING G85.1 GREAT AGES AND IDEAS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE FIRST, PLEASE

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Nov 14 20:57:24 EST 2005

Great Ages and Ideas of the Jewish People was published in
late spring 1962 with a first printing of 10,000 copies.  The
jacket has a spring 1962 list: headed 408 titles and including
Hersey, Hiroshima but not Erasmus, In Praise of Folly and with
the Giants list including G85 Great Ages ad Ideas of the
Jewish People but not Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago.

I've seen the first printing but don't have a copy.

Barry