Pretty good find

JPetersonlhi at aol.com JPetersonlhi at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 18:31:19 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/12/2005 2:56:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
archetype at 20ants.com writes:
I'm down in Indianapolis, but I guess I need to go North to Fort
Wayne to get these Hyde Brothers finds. I just hate going to Fort
Wayne "the city you can get into but not out of." All those damn one
way streets run the rong way and the rest of the streets seem to
snake around because they conform to the river.
Just remember--Fort Wayne is like Valley Forge: Washington (St.) will lead
you out.

John Peterson