new features and Mystery Illustrated ML

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Nov 12 13:27:28 EST 2005

On Nov 11, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Cottonwood Books wrote:

> PS, Do we have a set in stone ebay policy?  If I'm breaking it, I
> am sorry.  If we do not have a policy, we should adpot one (like
> posting only closed auctions), etc.  Thoughts?

You raise an interesting issue. I think it's always OK to comment on
closed auctions (unless, of course, the post is malicious, libelous,
and so on).

  I don't like calling attention to running auctions where a scarce
ML title with a genuine description is up for sale. I know that if I
had done the research to find the piece on eBay and am placing a bid
on it, I don't want the find broadcast to the world thus increasing
competition against me! (Just my opinion, of course.)

- Scot kamins
"What if this weren't a hypothetical question?"