new features and Mystery Illustrated ML

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 21:58:00 EST 2005

Aww, shucks.  Twern't nuthin'.  On another subject, how many modlibbers saw this auction this week on ebay (7362373335)?  Very interesting.  Too cool!  Honestly, not much mystery involved, but I wanted your attention.

  benj

  PS, Do we have a set in stone ebay policy?  If I'm breaking it, I am sorry.  If we do not have a policy, we should adpot one (like posting only closed auctions), etc.  Thoughts?

  And, not to be forgotten,... nice suggestion Benjamin!