Lust for Life

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Tue Nov 8 16:25:07 EST 2005

No, not the song by Iggy Pop but Irving Stone's book about van Gogh
in the ML.

I recently found a 1939 1st ML ed.  It is, like the first of Dinesen's
"Seven Gothic Tales," bound in balloon cloth but at the larger size
of the HC format that was first available in 1939.  I put a picture
at Ron's ML collector site (on my collector page, http://
www.mlcollect.com/).

Question: I recall a comment somewhere that a HC version of the 1939
FMLEd
of "Lust for Life" does exist, I guess indicating that some of the
FMLEds
were bound in HC.  I passed this info along to Ron (and it is in one
of the
trivia questions) but I am not sure it is actually true.

Help?!

John K.