Regular Mod Lib lists

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Nov 8 13:19:51 EST 2005

On Nov 8, 2005, at 10:01 AM, 20 Ants wrote:

> Can''t answer your question, but...
>
> Don't ever hesitate to speak, here. You're among a welcoming,
> accommodating bunch of collectors. We all started at zero: we
> didn't know about this stuff until we began studying and
> *conversing* with other collectors.
>
> Best regards. -Michael Watson
>

> At 03:32 PM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>> As a newcomer with little experience I am hesitant to speak, but I
>> know that I have never seen a list of Regular titles that was
>> later than Spring '67, even in books clearly issued in '69 (such
>> as Racine's Plays of 09-69) or '70.  Is this due only to my narrow
>> experience?
>> R Ambrosius

In an e-mail to The Modern Library ListServ dated 10 June 2005, Barry
Neavill pointed out that all new ML titles published between fall
1967 and 1970 with lists at the end of the volume used the spring
1967 list.

I also notice that the date of the posting from Ambrosius is 6/10 as
well. What goes on here?

- Scot Kamins