Regular Mod Lib lists

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Nov 8 13:01:47 EST 2005

Can''t answer your question, but...

Don't ever hesitate to speak, here. You're among a welcoming,
accommodating bunch of collectors. We all started at zero: we didn't
know about this stuff until we began studying and *conversing* with
other collectors.

Best regards. -Michael Watson

At 03:32 PM 6/10/2005, you wrote:
>As a newcomer with little experience I am hesitant to speak, but I
>know that I have never seen a list of Regular titles that was later
>than Spring '67, even in books clearly issued in '69 (such as
>Racine's Plays of 09-69) or '70.  Is this due only to my narrow experience?
>R Ambrosius

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
    Offering a safe bookbuying experience
at  http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132