ML living authors

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 21:57:04 EST 2005

Yes, this list is for ML "Classic" (1917 to 1970).  New ML editions and authors can be referenced on the Random House ML website.

blc

Printmat at aol.com wrote:
Does this list exclude the current ML series? If so, that caveat might be added for newer list members. If not, I am enjoying adding the new ML editions of Cormac McCarthy's novels to my collection (an author who very alive and kicking).

Bob Riedel