New Modern Library Collector Web Site

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 13:07:36 EST 2005

CONGRATS!!  I love it!  Everyone, quickly click to MLCollect.com and put up some photos of your collections.  I really enjoyed seeing how other collectors have organized their collections, and seeing such large collections.  I also like having many of Barry's "articles" all together.  A trivia section!  It would be interesting to have a bulletin board style trivia section, or to encourage submissions.

Thanks,
benjamin clark

modlib at alltel.net wrote:
ML Enthusiasts,

A new ML collectors web site, The Amenities of Modern Library Collecting, is now available at:

http://www.MLCollect.com

This site focuses on the personal (collector) side of ML collecting. If you're interested, stop by and check out what is available. Better yet, register with the site and contribute your collector info! The personal collector material is really what will make this site a fun ML destination.

Please send along any comments, requests, etc.

thanks,
ron