Does ANYBODY collect Modern Library College Editions?

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Nov 1 18:58:58 EST 2005

And I wish you both the best of health, as well.

We're doing our part by being foster parents to three cats after
their "dad's" Parkinson's made it too difficult for him to continue
caring for them.

If you're in central Indiana, two of these fine ladies need loving homes...

http://www.20ants.com/auc/inky.jpg
http://www.20ants.com/auc/mac.jpg

...and they both appreciate Modern Library, at leas that's what they tell me.

Best regards. -Michael Watson

At 02:52 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:

>Eva,
>
>  You folks have been great for the hobby. A lot of folks don't know
>that you folks published one of the first catalogs of ML titles many
>years ago. It was a pleasure meeting you both back in 1999 at the ML
>convention.
>
>Best of health to you and to Dave.
>
>- Scot
>
>On Nov 1, 2005, at 11:36 AM, dmenkin119 at aol.com wrote:
>
>>Dear Scot,
>>
>>My husband, Dave, an avid m.l. collector has Parkinson's and is not
>>able to continue with the collection for the time being.  Our e-
>>mail is loaded daily with many lovely stories about m.l.'s and I
>>wish I had the time to devote to this, but I don't.
>>
>>It is with regret that I ask you to take us off of your mailing
>>list and perhaps ask other to do so as well.  We simply can't keep up.
>>
>>Thank you so much and very good wishes for m.l. hunting.  By the
>>way, Dave just had his 90th birthday.
>>
>>Eva Menkin

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com

   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)