Does ANYBODY collect Modern Library College Editions?

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 14:36:40 EST 2005

Dear Scot,

My husband, Dave, an avid m.l. collector has Parkinson's and is not able to
continue with the collection for the time being.  Our e-mail is loaded daily
with many lovely stories about m.l.'s and I wish I had the time to devote to
this, but I don't.

It is with regret that I ask you to take us off of your mailing list and
perhaps ask other to do so as well.  We simply can't keep up.

Thank you so much and very good wishes for m.l. hunting.  By the way, Dave
just had his 90th birthday.

Eva Menkin