New "Dealing with eBay" FAQs are up

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 15:39:26 EDT 2005

Scott, this is good.  I did find a small typo "say what they are and ask *hir* to check for you" under the Complete Description heading.  Also, a suggestion: Can you link to photos of what you are describing (like catalog number inside dj, number on spine, what a buckram looks like, etc.) and also link to pertinant info on dogeared.  I've seen several auctions on ebay that describe a type 8 as buckram.

benjamin l clark

Scot Kamins <kamins at dogeared.com> wrote:
Folks,

I've added seven new FAQs, all dealing with eBay.  tossed out three potential additions as redundant.) Please check 'em out and send your suggestions for additions or changes. What's missing? What's incorrect?

Go here and scroll to the bottom:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html

Thanks much,

Complementary Dogeared membership during May!
Logon name: guest at dogeared.com          Password: may
Join at:   http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html