Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat May 21 14:29:53 EDT 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 11:13 AM, Henry T. wrote:

>> However, the secret of being able to return a book if you don't
>> like it is to
>> pay via credit card or Paypal. You can always canc/el a credit
>> card payment
>> and there is a resolution center on Paypal. DON'T PAY BY CHECK OR
>> MONEY ORDER.

This is certainly great advice. Also if you have a PayPal account,
always use the credit card option to pay.

  If you have any money in your PayPal cash account, sweep it out of
PayPal and into your checking account ASAP. Don't use your cash
account to pay for anything. I learned the hard way that using your
cash account affords no protection if you don't get your item, no
matter what PayPal says.

(Now we're generating some GREAT info for the FAQ!)

- Scot Kamins