Fw: Re: Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 15:39:17 EDT 2005

I agree with Mr. Hill.  Trying to come up with failsafe online formula that
protects the buyer strikes me as way too difficult. On ebay there's always
the feedback option if one gets burned anyway.
I'm a relative newbie when it comes to this but I have also been
disappointed and pleasantly surprised with the online option already. Even
with the disappointments I never felt totally ripped off or that I overpaid,
it was more that the description was not entirely accurate.
One deal that made me smile last week was an edition of The Trial that came
with two dustjackets, both in nice condition.
The risk/reward aspect of online buying is a kick for me.

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)