Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Fri May 20 15:15:44 EDT 2005

Scot,

Yes!  I agree.  "Dealing with book sellers on eBay and other electronic markets".  The same hucksters on eBay can show up on ABE, Alibris, etc.

I also like Joe's disclaimer: when making an electronic trade, there will always be risk.  If you can't accept it, only purchase books you see in person through a reputable dealer.

ron