Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri May 20 14:59:13 EDT 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 11:12 AM, Sharon Biederman wrote:

>  I think
> the focus of dogeared should be on educating the collector rather
> than the
> seller, since for us the knowledge is critical.

This is so. The focus of Dogeared has always been on educating the
collector. I also think that eBay is a place that many collectors go
to buy books for their collections and to sell their doubles – and
perhaps even their collections eventually.

So perhaps what's needed is a "dealing with eBay" FAQ, more focused
than the general page (or pages - I forget which) on Dogeared dealing
with making purchases over the Internet. This FAQ would focus on the
kinds of information to look for and, if missing, to ask about.

- Scot Kamins