Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Fri May 20 14:55:42 EDT 2005

Buying books on line is and always will be a crap shoot,no matter how
many questions you may ask.or how many photos you may see. I have been
burnt more times then any fireman. However,I also have come away with
some sweet dream bargains, that no one else would take a chance with.it
all equals out.
This is why buying books on the net makes it one of the best games in
town
If you never wish any problems,then stick with stores,where you can see
the merchandise,or only deal with dealers that you know and trust.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY