OT: Interesting article about Penguin paperbacks

Pecksgrove at aol.com Pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu May 19 17:51:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/19/05 11:47:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
archetype at 20ants.com writes:

> http://babyurl.com/x5Pq5o>http://babyurl.com/x5Pq5o
> This is what I found going to the above site.

Yes, those lying, imperialistic dogs have lied to you again. They have told
you that would would find /x5Pq5o>http://babyurl.com/x5Pq5o here but we do not
have such a file. That file is not even within 100 miles of this website. That
file is committing suicide because it has been shamed and Allah will roast
its stomach in hell.

Look around. Do you see the file they claimed was here? No! But we will be
sending so many files to them that their weak and stupid browsers will scream
for our mercy. And we will show those browsers no mercy whatsoever. We will show
no mercy because those browsers who sent you looking for the file deserve no
mercy.