Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu May 19 15:10:52 EDT 2005

On May 19, 2005, at 11:42 AM, readingstore at thebookscene.com wrote:

> There is some merit to the idea, but there is something I don't like
> about it. Right now you can glance at an eBay ad and in 5 seconds tell
> that:
>
> 1.)Seller is a ML expert
> 2.)Seller is a knowledgeable professional bookseller
> 3.)Seller is a bookseller
> 4.)Seller is a yard saler
>
> And from this weigh the expectation for an unplesant surprise. A
> little
> bit of knowledge may cloud the issue.

Neal,

I'm  confused here.  A little bit of knowledge on whose part? Also,
cloud what issue - how to tell whether the seller is 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Isn't the goal to get information about the book so that the
unpleasant surprises can be avoided?

Complementary Dogeared membership during May
Logon name: guest at dogeared.com          Password: may
Join at:   http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html