Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu May 19 14:56:52 EDT 2005

You are correct. One can discern these things right away. But...

The object of this exercise is to mitigate that very thing. And the object
is not *what* to do (that takes knowledge), but what *not* to do (doesn't
take knowledge).

Please contribute: a little education in the proper direction might help
the market in general.

-Michael Watson

At 01:42 PM 5/19/2005, you wrote:

>There is some merit to the idea, but there is something I don't like
>about it. Right now you can glance at an eBay ad and in 5 seconds tell
>that:
>
>1.)Seller is a ML expert
>2.)Seller is a knowledgeable professional bookseller
>3.)Seller is a bookseller
>4.)Seller is a yard saler
>
>And from this weigh the expectation for an unplesant surprise. A little
>bit of knowledge may cloud the issue.
>
>Neal

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)