Quick FAQ for eBay ML Sellers?

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu May 19 13:01:20 EDT 2005

C'mon... any interest in this? I've made my contribution. Seems like it
would make the market healthier.

-Michael Watson

At 08:04 PM 5/18/2005, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>After perusing a particularly outrageous ML eBay auction
>the other day I thought it might be useful to construct
>a brief ML FAQ for non-expert eBay sellers.
>
>Will they find it?  Who knows?  If they search for "modern
>library" on google they will probably find Dogeared and if
>this FAQ is near the top of the top page they might.  Also,
>maybe there are eBay seller tip sites out there someone
>could post the FAQ to.
>
>This should be brief, because someone selling a few books
>might seek such info, but probably will not go thru all
>the info at a site such as Dogeared.  It should stress the
>things unknowledgeable eBay sellers of MLs usually get wrong -
>dating, firsts, etc. - but also information to include (number
>of titles listed inside of the DJ).
>
>Could this FAQ be limited to 5 or 10 points?
>
>So - anyone have succinct entries?
>

>john k.

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)