Follow-up: 1st/2nd catalog first printing DJs

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat May 14 02:51:32 EDT 2005

Folks,

Joe Hill sent me some images that I used to reconstruct the front
panel of Butler's way of All Flesh 1st printing dust jacket (July,
1917):

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/bAuthors/butlerJackets.html

The interesting thing about the front panel is how far out of
alignment the drop-cap ¶  is!

Also of note, Joe sent me a portion of the image of the back panel
which ALSO shows the drop-cap  ¶  symbol. Does anyone have a fully
intact 1st/2nd catalog first printing DJ that you can scan and send
me, showing both the front and back panels? Also, does anyone know if
this front & back panel redundancy appeard in all 1st/2nd catalog
first printings?

- Scot Kamins