Fwd: Re: Comments and Observations on New Feature

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu May 12 10:29:29 EDT 2005

Hi Scot,

So, it seems like you are proposing mapping Toledano A-Z into Kamins R1-R5.  Something like:

R1 = A-G;
R2 = H-J;
R3 = K-M;
R4 = N-Q;
R5 = R-Z

Then, the effort would be to find the ones whose price does not match the rarity.  For example, a "Toledano-H" title that has high demand to drive the price, but a high enough supply to warrant a "Kamins-R1".

ron