Comments and Observations on New Feature

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu May 12 09:15:14 EDT 2005

That's interesting.  It is also consistant with Henry's guide having 194.1 a letter lower than Shaw.

However, on ABE, I found 72 Shaw and 57 Corneille (with DJ).  Of course, that was one snapshot in time.

I seem to see a lot of "The Education of Henry Adams" (in fact more so than any other), so I plugged that one in using the same parameters.  There were 128 hits.

ron