1st catalog dropcap on 2nd catalog DJ

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat May 7 21:08:26 EDT 2005

Actually, I think there are three or four on Dogeared but I can't
remember where they are. (Simple enough to check, though, since this is
the first one I've seen that was not 1st catalog.)

John's point is well-taken, though. Why haven't we seen more of these
critters? And does anyone know The Truth about what editions/dates they
really are associated with?