posthumous ML signature

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu May 5 07:49:26 EDT 2005

As Scot alludes to, we can't be 100% sure that this was not signed posthumously.  We need to hear back from the seller on this.  There are other issues as well:

- Claims 1953 1st Ed (thus); the First ML edition is in 1933, right?

- Claims 1953 printing; the $1.95 price on the jacket indicates a 1962 or later printing.  The book may not match the jacket, but that is unlikely.

ron