posthumous ML signature

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Wed May 4 23:49:38 EDT 2005

I looked up Emil Ludwig, too. I've e-mailed the seller...

"Hi, The "signature" is just some previous owner's notation. Emil Ludwig
died in 1948.
Best regards. -Michael"

...and we'll see what happens.

-Michael Watson

At 10:13 PM 5/4/2005, Printmat at aol.com wrote:
>Signed in 1953 by an author who died in 1948:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=6958349140
>
>best,
>Bob Riedel

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)