Got a late 1956 Man's Fate in DJ?

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Mar 26 17:59:18 EST 2005

The earliest jacket I've been with the title in yellow with
blue and gray rectangles is spring 1946.  The earliest
jacket I've seen with the title in red with black and gray
rectangles is fall 1960.  The solid dark green jacket was
used in the early 1940s; the latest I've seen is spring
1944 ... I suspect the 1953 date shown for this jacket in
Dogeared is incorrect.

Barry