Value of DJ Blurbs

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Mar 26 17:45:29 EST 2005

Folks,

Dogeared member Bob Snare recently sent me OCR scans he had done of
over 70 (!) ML DJ blurbs, nearly doubling the number I already had.

Preparing this terrific hoard for Dogeared gave me the opportunity to
read them in succession. I noticed a number of patterns, changing
word use from older to the newer ones, spelling variations, and so
on. I thought that these blurbs taken as a whole would make a lovely
research base for somebody.

To save you the trouble (and the bandwidth) of searching Dogeared for
the blurbs, I can e-mail the HTML files. If anyone is interested,
please let me know.

There's a price, of course: You need to post any observations to the
ListServ. Non-ListServe members can e-mail me directly with comments.

Thanks,

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching."