email change

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Mar 22 17:44:20 EST 2005

At 10:06 PM -0500 3/21/05, Readingstore at aol.com wrote:
Hi Scot, want to change my email to
<mailto:readingstore at thebookscene.com>readingstore at thebookscene.com
for dogeared and the list serve. Didn't know how else to accomplish
this but posting Here.

Neal,

I've changed it for the dogeared mailing list, but please continue to
use your old address as your log on code. If you want me to change
your log on code, please send me your password. (I need the password
to change the encoding for the site.)

As to the listserv, I can't change that for you. To do that, you need
to kill the old one by unsubscribing and add a new one by subscribing
again. This is really very simple and takes only a couple of e-mails.
Here's the URL for instructions:

  http://www.dogeared.com/General/listServ.html