ML End Paper Trivia Question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Mar 21 15:02:38 EST 2005

At 11:46 AM -0600 3/21/05, <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:
>I have just acquired a copy of The Life and Death of a Spanish Town
>and discovered the unique end papers used for that title.  Were
>there any other ML titles that had a 'non-standard' end paper
>design?  If so; which ones?

 From the FAQ at:
http://www.dogeared.com/FAQpages/bookBlockFAQ/faqUniqueEndpapers.html

All of the following had endpapers designed specifically for that title:

*	Great Ages and Ideas of the Jewish People - G85
*	Hart: War In Outline - 16
*	Kent: Wilderness - 182
*	Paul: Life and Death of a Spanish Town - 225
*	Twain: Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn - G49
*	Werfel: Forty Days of Musa Dagh - G31

Clomplete FAQ list at:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/faq.html

--
  Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?  Gain access to over 1600 dust jacket
images and information about over 800 book titles & more than 400
authors, plus methods you won't find anywhere else for identifying ML
first editions. Check out
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html and kick in your
fair share.