Another ML Bookcase found

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Mar 21 10:34:07 EST 2005

The case and all the books are worth about $20.00, top dollar. They can be
shipped directly to me and I'll be happy to foot the bill for packing and
shipping. It's doing her a favor, really, as she'd only get about $10.00
tops on eBay.

-Michael "doing her a big favor" Watson

At 08:41 AM 3/21/2005, you wrote:
>All,
>I was recently helping a fellow ML collector sort through her collection,
>when she mentioned that she has a Modern Library book case! She said that
>she picked it up from a small bookstore in Canandaigua NY (upstate), about
>15 years ago. It had been in use at the store as long as she could remember.
>
>Scot has posted a picture on dogeared here:
>http://www.dogeared.com/Rarities/bookcase.html
>This new one is the second picture.
>
>Anyone have any idea on dating?  Anyone seen one like it?
>
>My friend was curious about value, but I had no idea what to tell her.
>Anyone have any idea?
>
>Thanks
>
>Rob Perrilleon
>

>Rob Perrilleon

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)