Another ML Bookcase found

Rob Perrilleon rperrilleon at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:41:55 EST 2005

All,
I was recently helping a fellow ML collector sort through her collection,
when she mentioned that she has a Modern Library book case! She said that
she picked it up from a small bookstore in Canandaigua NY (upstate), about
15 years ago. It had been in use at the store as long as she could remember.

Scot has posted a picture on dogeared here:
http://www.dogeared.com/Rarities/bookcase.html
This new one is the second picture.

Anyone have any idea on dating?  Anyone seen one like it?

My friend was curious about value, but I had no idea what to tell her.
Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Rob Perrilleon

Rob Perrilleon