EVERYMAN"S LIBRARY PRICE GUIDE

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 14:25:32 EST 2005

Has this guide been reviewed somewhere, by an Everyman colllector?  I would like to see it reviewed first.

Thanks,
Benjamin L. Clark

Scot Kamins <kamins at dogeared.com> wrote:
At 6:59 AM -0500 3/12/05, Terry I. Seymour wrote:

>They should be
>aware that this is the paperback version and that the book is available in
>hardback. It seems odd to me that people who are collectors would want to
>buy a paperback.

Depends on the use.

As a collector, I use the Modern Library Guide paperback version to
carry with me to stores, to use as a checklist, and in general for
everyday "rough" utilitarian purposes.

I also have a copy of the Guide hardback limited edition signed and
numbered (lettered, actually) that I keep as part of my collection.

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching."
-Satchel Paige