EVERYMAN"S LIBRARY PRICE GUIDE

Terry I. Seymour tseymour at ptd.net
Sat Mar 12 06:59:10 EST 2005

Scot,
Joe Hill is offering my Guide to your members at a discount. They should be
aware that this is the paperback version and that the book is available in
hardback. It seems odd to me that people who are collectors would want to
buy a paperback. The book may be ordered directly from www.authorhouse.com
for $30.95. If someone is going to use it as a reference rather than a once
over I think the hardback is a much better choice.
I would be happy to answer any questions about the book or any aspect of
Everyman's Library for your members.
Terry Seymour