Gatsby

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 08:29:38 EST 2005

Rob --

No, a real first ML went for over $1000 on eBay something like three years
ago (longer? synapses are spazzing ...). So the "first first" that samnrufus
offered at $600 buy-it-now was quite a steal. I think I got $400 for a copy with
a somewhat tatty jacket with the Discontinued stamp around the same time on
ABE.

best,
Bob