Gatsby

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 08:19:16 EST 2005

Rob, the gatsbys I have seen on ebay command a hefty price.  go to abe.books and type gatsby and modern library into search and you will see one of the reason, as well as some variety.  I place my investsments in companies which make money and so will not be subject to the whims and fancies of auctions, tho I have done a considerable amount on ebay and my ml collection contains over 800 books, I am more reader/collector than otherwise.  I do have a copy of gatsby which I purchased for $5, and the funny things is that it has the same words as the

Don