Fwd: that Gatsby on eBay

John Ireland tb0jwi1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Sat Mar 5 00:28:47 EST 2005

Check out this copy for sale at

http://www.ilabdatabase.com/php/detailindex.php3?booknr=141624106&source=bookfinder

Is this one not stamped Discontinued?

John

>>> aa3401 at wayne.edu 03/04/05 11:03 PM >>>
I sent this seller a polite and informative e-mail about the
Gatsby jackets and explained why his jacket dated from fall
1939 and not 1934.  He didn't reply and has apparently
chosen to disregard the information.

It's the only 1939 Gatsby jacket I've encountered that ISN'T
stamped "DISCONTINUED TITLE."  Does anyone else have an
unstamped 268 jacket?

Barry