Fwd: that Gatsby on eBay

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 23:45:13 EST 2005

I have seen some lame statements in the past 8-10 years on ebay, but this one has to take the cake. You might ask the guy selling the lot how one DJ showing only 1934 titles dates from the exact same time as a DJ showing 1939 titles, or how ML knew which titles it would have for sale during 1939 five years prior to that time. I knew Cerf and Klopfer were smart, but, according to this seller, they could have given Einstein a run for his money. That being said, it seems this is a decent copy of this rare title with a later DJ. However, anyone bidding on this lot should ask the seller pointed questions on the condition of the jacket- tape on back, etc.?
Pete